Our New Jersey Family Law Practice
Phone: 856.428.8334, ext. 258
Adinolfi & Lieberman, P.A.,is one of the largest law firms in NJ helping families resolve divorce, custody and other family law disputes
When considering a family law firm to represent your legal interests, it is very important that you first compare services as you would with hiring any professional, such as a doctor or accountant. Do your homework: ensure that your attorney is able to address your unique situation and will be able to secure a resolution according to your reasonable expectations, the facts, and the law. To that end, we invite potential clients seeking legal services to examine our qualifications, consider our credentials and ask:
”Why Contact Adinolfi & Lieberman?”
- We are one of the largest law firms in South Jersey devoted to divorce, child custody, and Family Law issues that can provide our clients the necessary resources and timeliness needed in serious divorce cases where emergencies can be handled immediately.
- Both of our shareholders, Robert Adinolfi, Esq. and Ronald Lieberman, Esq. have taken and passed a rigorous application and examination process to become Certified Matrimonial Lawyers by the New Jersey Supreme Court – a designation that only a fraction of the practicing Family Law Attorneys in the state possess.
- Our firm is proud to have on staff two attorneys with the designation of NJ Super Lawyers as named by NJ Monthly Magazine, with a partner listed as one of the Ten Leaders in Matrimonial and Divorce Law in Southern New Jersey by Digital Press International.
- Our firm is recognized nationally as a leader in the negotiation and litigation of complex family matters, and we have helped to develop case law further defining client rights during family disputes. Shareholder Robert Adinolfi, Esq. litigated the famous Engagement Ring case.
- Robert Adinolfi, Ronald Lieberman, Judge Joseph Testa (Ret) and Kimberly Packman have received an “AV” rating* – the “highest” rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the largest and oldest attorney rating system in the U.S., and the firm is also listed as a Preeminent Law Firm by the Bar Register Volume II, wherein only 5% of the law firms in the U.S. receive such recognition.
- Shareholder Ron Lieberman was appointed to the prestigious Family Law Practice Committee by the New Jersey Supreme Court.
- Our partners have practical family law experience negotiating and litigating complex divorce and family disputes at all levels of the family courts. Many larger firms practice Family Law only as a sideline, limiting client contact to paralegals and novices unable to effectively navigate the legal system.
- We are actively involved in the communities we serve. Our commitment to clients and the community does not end at the conclusion of a case. We believe in using our connections and enthusiasm to effect real change for our clients and the community. Please VISIT our Community Involvement page for more information.
- Our lawyers engage in teaching ongoing legal education programs to help clients benefit from new laws and strategies for divorce for such groups as the American Trial Lawyers, The NJ Institute of Continuing Education, and the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers. Our partners and attorneys frequently are asked to provide in-house seminars by regional employers and community groups to educate their employees and membership regarding divorce and family law issues.
- Our attorneys are respected authors, having published many articles for local and State publications, and are actively involved in outreach to their peers and the public.
- Our Family Law Practice is based on personal service and one-to-one client interaction, both with your attorney and our staff. You will receive current information, frequent updates, and prompt response to all inquiries. We believe that an informed client will always be able to make decisions that are in their own best interest, and we strive to set the bar high for exemplary client service. As a component of our efforts to inform and educate our clients and friends, Adinolfi & Lieberman, P.A., frequently publishes its own newsletter on hot topics and current events, which can be viewed on our Newsletter page.