Committed to service and dedicated to the communities we serve
Phone: 856.428.8334, ext. 258
Adinolfi & Lieberman, P.A., is a civic-minded and unique law firm with attorneys and staff dedicated to giving back to the surrounding communities we serve. We are active both as individual volunteers and as a firm, providing leadership, organization, financial support, and hands-on involvement with numerous local charitable organizations and events. Our founders, senior partners, staff attorneys, and administrative staff find the time to make frequent contributions in between their schedules to participate and provide leadership in the following sample of community charities and organizations over the years:
- Partner Robert Adinolfi and his wife Roxanne co-chaired “The Dance 2009″ for the Lourdes Health System
- The firm recently participated in a successful Soles for Souls Campaign
- Partner Robert Adinolfi was the President of Bishop Eustace Preparatory School Alumni Association and was responsible for conducting many fund raising events to support the school and its community.
- Partner Ronald Lieberman is a member of the Board of Directors of he Katz Jewish Community Center.
- Proud sponsor of the Annual Thanksgiving dinners for over 200 out-of-state National Guardsmen soon to be deployed overseas.
- Sponsor of Rock The Troops to benefit the Liberty USO
- Hosting of a holiday party for the families of servicemen and women deployed overseas
- Hosted six annual Veterans Dinner Dance to raise funds to support deployed soldiers and their families.
- Frequent benefactors for NJ National Guard soldiers and families in crisis
- Knights of Columbus, Fourth Degree
- The Women’s Opportunity Center
- Camden County Immigration Advocacy Program
- Burlington City High School Mock Trial Team - Attorney coach
- Lions Club – Member
- Our Lady of Good Counsel – Member
- Consumer Bankruptcy Assistance Project
- Philadelphia Volunteers for the Indigent Program- Volunteer
- Camden County Bar Association
- Sponsor of “First Night in Haddonfield”
- Sponsor of the WWII Memorial in Trenton, NJ
- Sponsor of Haddonfield High School Girls Volleyball Team
- “Adoption” of a disadvantaged family through the county bar association. Firm members purchase presents, toys, food and clothes for the adopted family
- Selected as participants by the NJ Courts to volunteer as members of county settlement panels in divorce cases
- Legal educators to peers and community at various seminars.
- Our Lady of Lourdes Foundation, Board Member.
- Our Lady of Good Counsel, Finance Committee
- Food Bank of South Jersey
- National Autism Association
- Our Lady of Good Counsel Fashion Show
- Camden County Red Cross
- Vendemmia Foundation
- Haddonfield Youth Football Cheerleaders
- Kennedy Health System Foundation
- Paul VI High School
- American Cancer Society – Breast Cancer Walk
- Career Wardrobe of Philadelphia
- Women’s Opportunity Center of Burlington County
- Marshall-Brennan Project
At Adinolfi & Lieberman, P.A., our position in the community allows us to draw attention to worthy events and organizations and to fill needs in the community that simply could not be met elsewhere. Our legal and civic contacts have resulted in extensive coverage for these events, ensuring a high profile and continued success for the organizations involved.
Please CONTACT Cheryl Betten , our Firm Administrator, at our Haddonfield offices by dialing 856.428.8334 x258, and she will gladly schedule an initial consultation for you with one of our experienced Family Lawyers after a conflicts check is performed. An experienced and highly credentialed divorce lawyer is available today to discuss your immediate legal needs in a personal and confidential setting.
Divorce, Mediation, Alimony, Palimony, Property Settlement, Child Custody, Child Support, Domestic Violence, Civil Unions/Same-Sex Relationships, Equitable Distribution, Adoption, Personal Injury, Estate Planning , Wills , Bankruptcy, Criminal Law
Please VISIT our Practice Area Overview for more information on the topics listed above.
All inquiries will be addressed promptly and with discretion and confidentiality.
**Foreign-Language Services Available**