Thomas Roberto, Esquire
Haddonfield, New Jersey
Tom graduated from The College of New Jersey with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English and an Interdisciplinary Concentration in Law and Society. He was also a member of the TCNJ Varsity Wrestling team. Tom received his Juris Doctor from Widener University School of Law, graduating with dean’s list honors and distinction for pro bono service. While in law school, Tom worked as a Certified Legal Intern in the Pennsylvania Civil Law Clinic. Upon graduating from law school, he served as Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Terrence R. Cook of the Burlington County Superior Court, Family Division. Tom was born and raised in Mercer County and has volunteered with the New Jersey Special Olympics, Mercer County, and the Trenton Area Soup Kitchen.
- New Jersey
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyer’s Division
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware, J.D.
- The College of New Jersey, Ewing, New Jersey, B.A., English