Ronald G. Lieberman, Esq.
Ron is the co-founding shareholder/partner of Adinolfi and Lieberman, P.A. Ron is a highly experienced family law attorney focusing in the area of high-end matrimonial litigation. Ron appears regularly before the Family Part in Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, and Gloucester Counties. He has litigated matters relating to virtually all aspects of family law. He also practices before the Superior Court – Appellate Division where he represented clients in matters involving issues such as enforcement of property settlement agreements, equitable distribution, alimony, child support, custody, college expenses, and counsel fees.
Ron has successfully completed the requirements for certification in matrimonial law as set forth by the Supreme Court of New Jersey’s Board on Attorney Certification. A New Jersey attorney who is certified by the Supreme Court as a matrimonial law attorney must be a member in good standing of the NJ bar for over five years, maintain ongoing legal education requirements, demonstrate a substantial level of experience in matrimonial law, be favorably reviewed by other attorneys and judges familiar with his/her work, and take and pass a rigorous examination in matrimonial law. Only 3% of all attorneys in the state achieve this designation.
Ron currently serves on all levels of family law-related committees. Ron is currently a member of the New Jersey Supreme Court Family Law Practice Committee. He is as a member of the New Jersey State Bar’s Family Law Executive Committee, the executive editor of the New Jersey Family Lawyer, and is co-chair of the Family Law Committee of the Camden County Bar Association and a member of the Family Law Committee of the Burlington County Bar Association. He spent four years as a member of the New Jersey State Supreme Court Domestic Violence Working Group. Ron serves regularly as a Matrimonial Early Settlement Panelist in Burlington and Camden Counties. He also serves as needed as a Matrimonial Early Settlement Panelist in Gloucester County.
In addition to serving on family law-related committees, Ron has been a Trustee of the Camden County Bar Association since 2009; is chair of the Legal Education Committee for the New Jersey State Bar Association; is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association’s Appellate Practice Committee; and a member of both the Scholarship Committee and the Editorial Board of Respect Newsletter for the New Jersey State Bar Foundation.
Ron has published articles on family law in the New Jersey Family Lawyer. He has lectured on family law topics for the New Jersey State Bar Association, Burlington County Bar Association, Camden County Bar Association, New Jersey Association for Justice, and the National Business Institute.
Ron received his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science Degree from the University of Delaware in 1995 and received his Juris Doctor Degree from the New York Law School in 1998. He is admitted to practice law in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania.
Ron is admitted to the bars of the State of New Jersey, State of New York, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the United States Tax Court, the United States District Court, Third Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Ron volunteers with the Jewish Federation of Southern New Jersey in Cherry Hill in many capacities, including his service as a member of the Board of Directors of the Jewish Federation of Southern New Jersey and Katz Jewish Community Center. Ron also serves on the Steering Committee of the Young Adult Division and previously was co-chair of Super Sunday/Super Week for the Federation.
Ron resides in Camden County, NJ, with his family. His outside interests include music, biographies, and the New York Yankees.
Areas of Practice
- Divorce & Family Law
- Matrimonial Law, New Jersey Supreme Court, 2010
- New Jersey, 1998
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1998
- New York, 1999
- Pennsylvania, 2002
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 2002
- U.S. Tax Court, 2009
- New York Law School, New York, New York, May, 1998 Juris Doctor
- University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware, June, 1995 BA-Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member, New Jersey Supreme Court Family Practice Committee, 2011-2013 Term
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association, Family Law Executive Committee, 2011 to Present
- Executive Editor, New Jersey Family Lawyer
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association, Appellate Practice, 2009 to Present
- Chair, New Jersey State Bar Association, Legal Education Committee, 2011 to Present
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Foundation, Respect Newsletter Editorial Board, 2008 to Present
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Foundation, Scholarships Committee, 2008 to Present
- Vice-Chair, Burlington County Bar Association, Family Law Committee, 2012
- Trustee, Camden County Bar Association, 2009 to Present
- Co-Chair, Camden County Bar Association, Family Law Committee, 2011 to Present
- Chair, Camden County Bar Association, Legal Education Committee, 2011 to Present
- Master, Thomas S. Forkin Family Law Inns of Court
- Member, New Jersey State Domestic Violence Work Group, 2009 to Present
- 50 Federal Laws Every Family Lawyer Should Know, New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education
- Family Law 101 Seminar, Camden County Bar Association – 2007
- Co-moderator of NJ Family Law Practice 101 for NJ Institute for Continuing Legal Education-”Hot Tips in Family Law” -2010, 2011, 2012
- Co-presenter of New Jersey Family Law Basics for New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education - February 16, 2011
- Presenter at Institute for Continuing Legal Education seminar – “Loan Applications in Divorce Cases” – October 2, 2010
- Modification of Limited Duration Alimony, Camden County Bar Association -2007
- Deviation from Child Support Guidelines, Camden County Bar Association – 2011
- New Jersey Family Law Practice 101, New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Family Law for Paralegals, New Jersey Association for Justice – 2011, 2012
- Divorce From Start to Finish, National Business Institute – 2011
- Hot Tips in Family Law, New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education – 2010, 2011
- Getting In, Getting Out, Getting Paid, New Jersey State Bar Association, 2012
- Evidence for Family Lawyers, New Jersey State Bar Association, 2012
Honors and Awards
- Langkammer Grossman Award, 1995
- SuperLawyers Rising Star, 2012
- Loan Applications: Friend or Foe?, Hot Tips in Family Law (October, 2010)
- What Can We Know About “Known or Virtually Certain” Changes in a Chapter 13 Debtor’s Financial Circumstances, 31 New Jersey Family Lawyer 79-82 (November, 2010)
- Information Gathering: Discovery Techniques and Motions, New Jersey Association for Justice
- Untangling The Web: Discovery of the Finances of a Non-Party in Post-Divorce Economic Matters, 32 New Jersey Family Lawyer 88-93 (November, 2011)
- Amicus Brief – Co-Author of Amicus Brief for New Jersey State Bar Association in Segal v. Lynch, 2012
Past Employment Positions
- Budd Larner Rosenbaum Greenberg & Sade, P.C., Associate, 2001 – 2003
- Archer & Greiner, P.C., Associate, 1999 – 2001
- Hon. F. Lee Forrester, P.J.F.P., Law Clerk, 1998 – 1999
Pro Bono Activities
- Rutgers University Pro Bono Domestic Violence Clinic, 1999 – 2006
- Jewish Federation of Southern New Jersey, Young Adults Division, 2007 – Present
- Katz Jewish Community Center, Board of Directors, 2010 – Present
- Jewish Federation of Southern New Jersey, 2012- Present