Accepting referrals from attorneys in New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania, including Philadelphia
Limited resources? Case unmanageable?
A partner at Adinolfi & Lieberman, P.A. can consult with you on all aspects of your legal matter. Our firm is recognized statewide in the correct interpretation of the law. Adinolfi & Lieberman, P.A., is one of the largest law firms in Southern New Jersey focusing on the issues of Family Law, including Divorce, Mediation, Child Custody, Child Support, Alimony, Palimony, Civil Unions/Same-Sex Relationships, and Adoption. We regularly accept referrals from other attorneys seeking representation for clients in New Jersey courts or who simply need a fresh perspective on the negotiation or litigation of a family dispute or other related legal matter.
Divorce, Mediation, Alimony, Palimony, Property Settlement, Child Custody, Child Support, Domestic Violence, Civil Unions/Same-Sex Relationships, Equitable Distribution, Adoption, Personal Injury, Estate Planning, Wills, Criminal Law.
Please VISIT our Practice Area Overview for more information.
We welcome any lawyer to refer cases to our Haddonfield offices. Your clients will be cared for with the same respect and dedication with which we treat our own. We understand that our actions reflect as much upon the referring attorney as it does upon our firm. An attorney from Adinolfi & Lieberman, P.A., can consult on the legal aspects of a case, leaving you to control client contact or we can assume full responsibility for the case as though initiated by our own firm. Regardless of the circumstances, our attorneys remain committed to providing exemplary legal services and a timely, fair resolution for the client.
At Adinolfi & Lieberman, P.A., our lawyers work closely on both simple matters and complex family disputes and their related issues. We believe that every person has the right to the best legal representation possible, regardless of his or her situation or status. Our firm is a nationally recognized leader in the correct interpretation and application of the law and in the development of legal theories designed to protect the rights of our clients and their families.
Some of our firm’s credentials, honors and awards are listed below:
- Shareholder Partners Robert Adinolfi and Ronald Lieberman have completed the rigorous application and testing to be Certified as Matrimonial Lawyers by the New Jersey Supreme Court.
- Shareholder Robert Adinolfi, Esq. has been named by NJ Monthly Magazine as a NJ Super Lawyers for the last several years.
- Shareholder Partner Robert Adinolfi is a member of the prestigious American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers. He continues to serve on the Executive Board as the current President-Electt and previously served as the Second Vice President and Treasurer.
- Our partners also provide frequent commentary for broadcast media on Family Law topics.
- Robert Adinolfi is recognized by Digital Press International as one of “Ten Leaders” for Divorce and Matrimonial law for the past three years.
- Shareholder Ronald Lieberman, Esq. was recently appointed to the prestigious Family Law Practice Committee by the New Jersey Supreme Court.
- Ronald Lieberman, Esq. has been named a Rising Star by NJ Monthly Magazine.
- The firm has on staff Retired Judge Joseph Testa, J.S.C., a retired Colonel with the United States Army in the Judge Advocate Corps with 40 years experience in Family Law.
- Shareholders Robert Adinolfi, Esq. and Ronald Lieberman, Esq. along with Judge Joseph Testa, J.S.C. (RET) serve as members of the New Jersey State Bar Association Family Law Executive Committee.
- Robert Adinolfi is a listed attorney in Who’s Who In American Law, Who’s Who in Finance & Business.
- Robert Adinolfi, Esq., Ronald Lieberman, Esq., Judge Joseph Testa, J.S.C. (Ret), and Kimberly Packman, Esq. have received the highest “AV” Rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the oldest peer review rating service in the country.
To refer a client or to discuss a co-counsel arrangement, please contact Cheryl Betten, Firm Administrator, at our Haddonfield offices by telephone at 856.428.8334 x 258 or fill out the on-line conflict/intake form . Please do not provide specifics of your case until after a conflicts check has been properly completed. All inquiries will be answered promptly and confidentially. Communication via email is not secure and not guaranteed to be confidential.