Adinolfi & Lieberman
Adinolfi & Lieberman, P.A.
The Practice of Solving Your Family Problems
New Jersey Family Law Attorneys
Phone: 856.428.8334 ext. 258
One of the largest and most prestigious law firms in New Jersey devoted to Family Law and Divorce
Located in Haddonfield, NJ, Adinolfi & Lieberman, P.A., provides legal advice and representation to clients throughout New Jersey. Our firm is one of the largest in New Jersey focusing on Family Law and possesses the substantial legal resources necessary to provide the best outcomes possible for our clients.
Adinolfi & Lieberman, P.A., is a cohesive team of New Jersey family law attorneys and support staff focused on the timely, cost-effective resolution of serious family disputes, including Divorce, Mediation, Alimony, Palimony, Property Settlement, Child Custody, Child Support, Domestic Violence, Civil Unions/Same-Sex Relationships, Equitable Distribution, Adoption, Estate Planning , Wills , and DYFS Matters. Formerly known as Adinolfi and Spevak, PA for 20 years until Eric Spevak ‘s appointment to the Bench, the firm’s attorneys have gained prominence in high profile cases that have established legal precedents in the State of New Jersey and in the United States. Our partners alone continue to have more than 100 years of combined experience and have assembled a highly-qualified, experienced, and skilled team of attorneys and staff to address even the most complex and urgent family law matters.
In addition, our firm also offers legal services for the issues of Criminal Law, Personal Injury, Adoptions, Municipal Court, and Wills and Estate Planning. Each client is important to us. We provide each client with personal, hands-on attention from our experienced and compassionate New Jersey family attorneys and staff. While our firm is one of the largest family law firms in New Jersey, we know size is no substitute for the personal client interaction necessary to identify client goals and develop sound legal strategies and it is one of the hallmarks of our practice. To that end, our family law lawyers in New Jersey will provide consistent and clear communication, frequent case updates, and a comprehensive explanation of your rights, your options, and your responsibilities throughout the life of your case.
Some of our firm’s credentials, honors and awards are listed below (please refer to the attorney profiles page for more specifics on our individual attorneys):
- Shareholder Robert Adinolfi has been recognized by NJ Monthly Magazine as New Jersey Super Lawyers for the last several years, as well as Of Counsel Attorney Robert Agre.
- Firm partners Robert Adinolfi and Ronald Lieberman are Certified Matrimonial Lawyers by the New Jersey Supreme Court.
- Robert Adinolfi, Ronald Lieberman, Kimberly Packman, & Judge Joseph Testa (Ret) have been listed in the prestigious Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers published by Lexis Nexis, Martindale-Hubbell.
- Shareholder Robert Adinolfi is a member of the prestigious American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers and is serving as the Second Vice President.
- Judge Joseph Testa (Ret) is a member of the Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers.
- Our partners also provide frequent commentary for National Broadcast media on Family Law Topics.
- Judge Joseph Testa (Ret) has been a frequently speaker at many continuing legal education seminars and was an Adjunct Professor at Rutgers University School of Law in Camden.
- Robert Adinolfi is recognized by Digital Press International as one of “Ten Leaders” for Divorce and Matrimonial law for the past three years.
- The firm has been listed as a Best Law Firm by US News.
- Judge Joseph Testa (Ret) is a retired Colonel with the United States Army, Judge Advocate General’s Corps.
- Partner Ronald Lieberman has received an important appointment to the New Jersey Supreme Court Family Practice Committee.
- Ronald Lieberman serves as the chair of the Camden County Bar Associates Family Law Committee.
- Partner Ronald Lieberman has been named a Rising Star by NJ Monthly Magazine.
- Robert Adinolfi is a former member of the New Jersey Fee Arbitration Committee and the District IV Ethics Committee.
- Robert Adinolfi, Judge Joseph Testa (Ret), and Ronald Lieberman serves as members of the New Jersey State Bar Association Family Law Executive Committee.
- Julie Freeman-Burick is the President-Elect of the Gloucester County Bar Association.
Please CONTACT Cheryl Betten , our Firm Administrator, at our Haddonfield offices by dialing 856.428.8334 x 258, and she will gladly schedule an initial consultation for you with one of our experienced New Jersey family lawyers after a conflicts check is performed. An experienced and highly credentialed New Jersey divorce lawyer is available today to discuss your immediate legal needs in a personal and confidential setting.
A divorce attorney or child custody lawyer from the Haddonfield, NJ offices of Adinolfi & Lieberman, P.A., can provide legal advice and representation to clients throughout Southern New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania, including Philadelphia, Cherry Hill, Haddonfield, Pennsauken, Mount Holly, Pemberton, Northfield, Mays Landing, Riverside, Voorhees, Moorestown, Mullica Hill, Princeton, Marlton, Medford, Washington Township, Woodbury, Mt. Laurel, Atlantic City, Vineland and all of Atlantic, Cumberland, Gloucester, Burlington and Camden County.